1. We do not sell your personal information to anyone.
2. We collect personal information in the normal course of business in order to administer your accounts and serve you better.
3. We protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information. • We restrict access to personal information to our employees and agents for business purposes only. All employees are trained about privacy and are required to safeguard such information. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your personal information.
4. We continue to evaluate our efforts to protect personal information and make every effort to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. If you identify any inaccuracy in your personal information, or you need to make a change to that information, please contact us so that we may promptly update our records.
5. We will provide notice of changes in our information-sharing practices.
Email Communications and Opting Out Email is an important communication channel between Amore Flowers and its customers. Amore Flowers also uses email to communicate with prospective customers. We may also use your email address to send you information about services and products we believe may be of interest to you. If you are a customer and do not want to receive email related to services and products, simply send us an email or call us at (02) 9832 3171. If you are a customer or a prospective customer and receive an email from Amore Flowers about a product or service, you may unsubscribe to future emails about that product or service by following the instructions in the email message.
Contact us if you have any concerns: Click Here